The next storm system is on our doorstep. Showers will move into the area from 8 PM to midnight. The heaviest rain will exit the region Saturday morning with a stray isolated shower possible into the early afternoon. Snow levels will range from 5,000 to 6,000 feet.
Another chance for rain arrives Saturday night. The core of the system will be passing overhead, so there will be enough lift and instability for an isolated thunderstorm. The rain chance will quickly diminish by early Sunday morning. Snow levels will range from 4,000 to 5,000 feet for the second round of rain.
I've attached the computer forecast for rainfall and snow totals.
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED FRIDAY 3-16-20...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: WEDNESDAY 3-14-2018 TO THUR...
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED TUESDAY 3-13-2...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: SATURDAY 3-10-2018
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED FRIDAY 3-9-201...
- SAN DIEGO RAIN TOTALS: SATURDAY 3-3-2018
- NEXT RAIN CHANCE SAN DIEGO: UPDATED THURSDAY 3-1-2...
- ▼ March (7)
- ► 2017 (38)
- ► 2016 (91)
- ► 2015 (118)
- ► 2014 (38)